24 February 2014

R2 Week 1 RECAP

So... Obviously I'm not going to be such a thorough poster this go 'round. I'm just a lot less attached to my computer in general since I moved to Korea and stopped having a desk job.

Anyway.  Diet is going fairly well so far.  Haven't lost as much as I'd hoped for, especially compared to Round 1, but I also started the low-calorie part of my diet on the first day of my period, which was probably pretty stupid.  I'm also actually counting calories this time, and I'm finding it difficult to actually get to 500 calories a day.  Maybe if I was eating the allotted melba toast, tablespoon of milk, and 1 lemon (juice) I would get there, but I've been betwee 300-400 calories all week.  Which is crazy to think about.

I also got a protein shake from HCGTriumph when I ordered my drops, and that stuff has been relatively amazing, mostly because it still allows me to have chocolate (which, after a few days, I realized I could mix with hot water and cinnamon and it is really nothing like hot chocolate but satisfying all the same).   I really wish I'd ordered two jars of it, though, since the international shipping is $70.  Fast, but really fucking expensive.

Anyway. I'm finally back down to close to where I assume I was when I first arrived - somewhere between 65-67kg is my estimate.  I broke 67 on Sunday - yay!  I'm not sure if I've hit my first plateau already or something else.  I guess my goal is to lose at least 2kg a week.  That would end me up in a good place.  If you haven't noticed, I've switched myself to metric measurements.  First, because I live in a metric-based country now, and secondly because I have a lot less ingrained weight judgments about kilograms.  Even though I basically know what the pound equivalent is, I don't have an irrational opinion ingrained in me about what magical kg number I should weigh.  I know the Korean number, of course, but Koreans are frighteningly thin, and since I haven't heard that particular number-range it doesn't affect me nearly as much.




1 comment:

  1. You really done a good job in losing weight with that plan you made up, losing 2kg per week is best result I ever seen on someone.just continue good job

    ReplyDelete