21 April 2013

START

So, I've taken my awesome "before" pictures, and my measurements.

40.April.2013
Weight: 153.6lbs
Upper Arm: 13.75"
Bust: 36.5"
Waist: 29.5"
Hips: 43"
Thigh: 25.75"
Calf: 16.25"

Ugh, legs, I will be happy to see you looking differently in 42 days:
In other news: well done, waistline, way to hold down the fort.


Also, I'm at the end of the my "gorge" days (that's literally what they're called).  It is hard to keep eating, because I'm really not hungry at all.  I'm still planning on going to chipotle later and eating a burrito if I can... we'll see how that goes.  I definitely think I didn't eat enough yesterday - not enough to be considered truly "gorging," you're supposed to feel really uncomfortably full all day, and I didn't reach that.

It's really weird to be sitting at home and have NO DESIRE to eat... usually if I'm at home I'm constantly looking for a snack.

Day 1 Food (+ last day of crossfit TT.TT):
1tbsp butter
2 beef & cheese piroshkys
1 square - caramel marshmallow fudge
1 limon creme chocolate
12 oz hot chocolate
1 handful raw cashews
butter chicken with rice (v. spicy)
1/3 large bag popcorn w/butter

Day 2 Food (as of 7:00pm):
meat pie w/cheese
french fries
1/2 square peanut butter fudge
vanilla/vanilla cupcake
12 oz hot chocolate
12 oz beet/apple/ginger veggie juice
1/2 bag leftover popcorn w/butter
veggie juice - greens/lemon
kombucha
----- (post 7:00pm)
burrito! with beef and beef
chocolate milk
6 pieces of bacon
2 tbsp ground flaxseed
veggie juice - greens/lemon


yeah, i feel gross and unhappy about eating.
but i made all of my meat for the next 7 days ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment