20 April 2013

INSPIRATION. (I has it.)

Much like 14 year old girls in movies about adolescence, I think it most appropriate to find some real-life inspiration for what I would like to look like.  And yes, they're mostly Asian (Korean, actually. I'm moving to Korea in August - one of the main reasons I'm doing this).  Anyway.  I like to keep it somewhat realistic at least in trying to find people who are similar in height to me.


(unrealistic) aspiration # 1:
SUNNY - Girls Generation / SNSD







(unrealistic) aspiration #2
MIN from Miss A





TOTALLY ATTAINABLE THIGHS & ASS:
ZINGER (circa 2011) from Secret
Also, lets be serious - WAY BETTER thighs and ass than Sunny & Min.
Let's continue to be proud of the junk in the trunk.

SERIOUSLY.  I'MMA MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

it's like korean men have NO IDEA how to handle an ass that actually jiggles a bit:

Zinger lost a significant amount of weight last year, and thusly the fabulous ass, but she's still pretty smokin':



NON-ASIAN SHORTIES WITH THICK LEGS:

RIHANNA 
jesus christ do i love this fucking video:


yes.  watching this video every morning for the next 45 days.


KRISTIN BELL
(you know, the sloth girl)





and the ultimate sexy/curvacious SHORT actress/celebrity/filmmaker:
SALMA HAYEK





okay - "ultimate" if we exclude this one:






Man, I feel better already.  Also, I spent waaaay too much time making this post.  It was fun, though. :)




TOODLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment