19 May 2013

WEEK 4 RECAP

This is what I have to say on the subject of Week 4:


FUCK YOU, WEEK FOUR.
FUCK-FUCK-FUCK-FUCK YOU.
AND FUCK ME.
FUCK.

After eating my corndog/fair-food today, I will be "restarting" tomorrow.
I actually kind of can't believe I haven't thrown up yet.  I tried, actually - but my gag reflex is not cooperating.

Pretty much nothing went right this week.  I was on my period pretty much all week - I cheated for the first time in earnest on Wednesday, then repeated the exact same mistakes on Thursday.  I tried getting creative with what I was allowed, which really just meant that I was rationalizing weird ways to cheat.


So tomorrow is restart. Day 2.1.  It's like today was a loading day, and this is just my second cycle of HCG - without all the not-quite-cheating (I'm looking at you, stevia-sweetened jello) that had snuck in at the end of week 3.

Just fucking do it, Riley.  You can do this.  Your body can do this.  Stop letting your mouth/emotions do the thinking.

And for god's sake, write your fucking capstone project and stop procrastinating.  It's not helping anyone, least of all yourself.



As of today, after 27 days of ATTEMPTING to eat only 500 calories per day while taking pharmacy-grade sublingual HCG hormone drops, I have lost 15.8 pounds, and 15 inches.




No comments:

Post a Comment