05 May 2013

WEEK 2 RECAP

I started the week out feeling pretty crappy thanks to stoppage, and that persisted for a while - but when that stopped I had my first real "7" day since I started this.  Positive feelings were then derailed by a bunch of other stuff in my life, unfortunately, but now that those things are past, I can say that I definitely feel better now than I have in two weeks.

I very much hope that this week represented the low point in this journey.  Progress was still made, but it was definitely stunted.  And after losing close to 10 pounds the first week it's a bit disheartening to only lose 2 the second week.  BUT I have faith that things are sorted out now, and things will return to something closer to the week 1 rate. :D

As of today, after 13 days of eating only 500 calories per day while taking pharmacy-grade sublingual HCG hormone drops, I have lost 11.3 pounds, and 9.6 inches. That's still pretty ridiculous.


Les Graphs:





No comments:

Post a Comment