26 May 2013

WEEK 5 (or 2.1) RECAP

Restart week FTW!

Things really went pretty great this week.  Mostly because I was losing weight like I had hoped, and so that really tempers any negative emotions one might have towards this diet.  I gained a lot from my loading extravaganza of street-fair food on Sunday, but I've overcome that, and am pretty much on track to meet my goals :D

Yay!

As of today, after 7 (+30)  days of eating 500 calories per day while taking pharmacy-grade sublingual HCG hormone drops, I have lost 18.9 pounds, and 18.4 inches. (And 8.2 pounds this week alone!) Awesomesauce! 




Aaaaaaaand I may have gone shopping yesterday.  I went to Nordstrom Rack to buy underwear (it's my new favorite place to buy bras - and with the drop in my bust size you can see why that's kind of necessary), and I came out with two dresses, a pair of ridiculous heels, and three bras.  This is why I try pretty hard not to go shopping.



1 comment:

  1. I really REALLY like the one with the short sleeves! SO FREAKIN CUTE!

    And you look so damn curvy and little!!

    H

    ReplyDelete