20 April 2013

AND SO IT BEGINS.

Hello MJ day!

Today is Day 1 of my taking HCG.  As with everyone else who's done HCG - I'M GONNA BLOG ABOUT IT.  Because, hopefully, this is going to represent a gigantic fucking change in my life, and it seems appropriate to document that in some way (hey, thanks internet).

Days 1 & 2 - EAT ALL THE THINGS!

Days 3-43 - EAT NO THINGS!  or rather, very very few things.  500 calories of things per day, to be exact.  More on this in two days.

Days 1-43 - DRINK ALL THE WATER!  And make sure you're having a good bowel movement once a day.

Days 43-60ish - SLOWLY EAT MORE THINGS.  Bringing yourself back to normal calorie levels, slowly incorporate good fats and oils back into your diet.


Anyway, I'll post my photos and measurements later so I can compare at the end of every week/end of the program.

TOODLES.


No comments:

Post a Comment