12 May 2013

WEEK 3 RECAP

So.  For 21 days now I've been eating like a crazy person.  It really doesn't seem that long.

I haven't lost as much as I'd like to, but I've still lost a lot more than I would have sans HCG.

Also, my upper body is great at HCG, totally knows how to work that shit.  Lower body is a little slower to catch on - but that's been the case my whole life.  I really hope it gets into the game in the last three weeks, since that's where I store most of my fat.

As far as how I'm feeling - it's still been a little up and down, but nothing like the first and second weeks.  The biggest difference in my mood now is that now I pretty actively crave all the food I haven't been able to have for the past 3 weeks.  Chocolate, butter, dairy, macadamia nuts, dark-meat chicken, corn dogs.  Really, anything with fat in it. I'm so happy that the "maintenance" phase (for the 3 weeks after I finish the 500 calorie days) will allow me to have fats - still no sugar or starches, but fats are A-OK!  It's pretty much just a strict paleo diet, at which I'm totally proficient by now.  Anyway, on to the stats and the photos:


As of today, after 20 days of eating only 500 calories per day while taking pharmacy-grade sublingual HCG hormone drops, I have lost 15.8 pounds, and 12.5 inches.








Also, just as a fun comparison, here's a couple pictures of me when I weighed 175lbs, and had also just sprained my knee.  All of this gets easier when I remember that 2 years ago I weighed close to 40lbs more than I do today.



1 comment:

  1. The changes in your body are HUGE! I can see so much difference! YAY!

    ReplyDelete