28 April 2013

WEEK 1 RECAP

Really, I should be posting these tomorrow or Tuesday, but I have more time on Sundays so I'm gonna post weeklys on Sundays.

As of today, after 6 days of eating only 500 calories per day while taking pharmacy-grade sublingual HCG hormone drops, I have lost 8.4 pounds, and 6.4 inches. That's pretty ridiculous.

I'm trying to keep track of everything, so I might have a better idea of what effects my losses - I already think drinking more water (and more water than tea) is definitely important. And I lost the least today, actually, and I think that's because yesterday I got my heart rate up running after a bus, which I'm not supposed to do.

Here's the numbers/graphical data, because Yes, I am that much of an Excel nerd. Remember the first two days were "gorging" days, hence the weight gain. (I think calling them "loading" days sounds much nicer.)




The numbers I find more exciting, however, are the measurement inches. I was pretty shocked at my waist (1.5 inches) and my belly button (1.75 inches). Even though that's the area where I know I lose weight the fastest, it's still impressive. The only thing that didn't go down was my calves, which is unsurprising since they're pretty much all muscle, at least at the thickest part of my calf.


So, overall... The good news definitely outweighs any negative feelings I have towards my energy level or inability to have a corn dog. CORN DOG YOU WILL BE MINE AGAIN ONE DAY, BUT NOT THIS DAY. I feel like I'm adjusting well - it's definitely a learning curve, and trying to adjust your life so that you're still in a good place each day. I'm excited for Week 2, 3, 4, etc - and what changes that time is going to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment