08 June 2013

(DAY 2.20-21)

I'm really sad I didn't take pictures of skinny-Riley for my comparison pictures while she was around. Because stressed-out finals-Riley really ran her out of town with incredible haste. I'm hoping crossfit-Riley will bring her back around, because I thought she was really pretty. And I want to see those pictures compared. I'm determined not to take pictures to compare until I'm back at 130. WHICH WILL HAPPEN BEFORE I LEAVE FOR KOREA. GOAL: SET.

After getting my massage and my dumplings (they really were delicious), and went home and ended up watching Korean dramas until 10pm.  Because I'm a weirdo who's fucked up her body to the extent that it has no idea what time it is or when it should want sleep. I fell asleep around 10:30 I think, and did not get up until 11:00am this morning, which does seem appropriate. Then I spent too much time dicking around my apartment and not doing anything, really. Then I walked to whole foods to buy snacks - thinking that at least this way they wouldn't all come from a vending machine, and so could be marginally healthier for me (HA!).

Finally made it to the library around 4. Did fuck-all for 2 hours. Did good work for 2 hours. Decided I hated the library and needed something that wasn't sugar (which was, of course, all I had bought), and so made the executive decision to get more chicken katsu and walk to my office, where I could work all night with the aid of a printer to actually make hard copies to help me review/revise.  Made it to the office around 8:30, and for the past 3 hours I think I've been... marginally productive.  My stomach is really pretty unhappy and I feel like shit, but at least I'm awake.  And I have an electric kettle in my office so I don't need to be quite so reliant on straight-up shots of espresso, and can instead just drink copious amounts of market spice tea.

THIS PICTURE MAY BE AS CLOSE AS WE'RE GETTING - even tho this was Thursday night, when I probably weighed around 135?  BUT, LIKE, JASMIN is EFFING TINY, and I don't look very big next to her, so YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment