24 April 2013

HUNGER GAMES (DAY 3)

It gets better, kids.

I think hormones have started to kick in more, and I also took an extra dose at lunch today. So, NOT IN HUNGER PAIN - YAY! Still a little bit hungry, though, so things probably still need to be tweaked a bit - I'm not supposed to be hungry at all. But it's definitely better, at least a bit, and that makes me happy. ^__^



Captain's Log, Stardate 2013.424
Wakeup: 6:15am (sleep: 6.5 hours)
Lunch (11:30am)
- chicken breast (better when heated!)
- lettuce'n'vinegar
Snack (3:00pm)
- apple
Dinner (9:00pm)
- beeeeeef
- cucumber (smoothie-fied)
Snack (9:00pm)
- strawberries (smoothie-fied)
Bedtime: 11:00
Water count: 76oz
Tea count:  72oz


... you like how i'm keeping you in suspense and not letting you know if/how much weight i've lost?
yeah, i thought you'd appreciate that suspense.


1 comment:

  1. I DON'T WANNA BE IN SUSPENSE! I hope it's working! Or at least you're not starving! Keep posting kuz I be reading!

    H

    ReplyDelete