28 April 2013

GLOBETROTTING (DAY 7)

Kale chips are my new best friend.  Which is great, because now I've expanded my vegetable options to THREE different things (Lettuce, Cucumber, & Kale)!

Felt half decent today - I'm tempted to say I've finally bumped up to a "7" on the feel-good scale.  But I wasn't a 7 all day, so... 6.85.  Yeah.  That feels right.

I think the best thing I did was eat relatively soon after waking up.  But I also got my second night in a row of 9+ hours of sleep, so it's hard to say what the better feelings were really from.  Anyway, I'm resolved to wait to eat till tomorrow at lunch as per usual, and see if that was the culprit - if it was, then I'll probably start a different eating schedule that's more like "brunch, snack, early dinner, snack," and see if that makes things sit better.  It would also prevent me from eating dinner at 9pm, which is probably a good strategy. You know, for life in general.

In other new, today's been busy. Like, all over the map busy. Woke up, showered, watched some project runway and cleaned the house a bit, discovered ants, went to the store, cleaned the apartment and rid myself of the ants via vacuum, traps, and raid, found out my step-grandmother passed away (T_T), finished the outline for my degree project, and actually started on a memo for class that isn't due for another 4 days. I might try and do some laundry as well. I feel pretty damn accomplished, actually. And what's always surprising about that is I look back on my day and go, "Hey, that wasn't so hard. Being productive wasn't so bad." Which makes me think it would/could/should be so easy to be so much more successful at life than I am at present. :P


Captain's Log, stardate 2013.428
Wakeup: (10:30am, 9.25 hours of sleep)
Lunch (12:00pm)
- beeeeef
- kale chips w/onion powder
Snack (3:30pm)
- strawberries
Dinner (6:00pm)
- chicken
- cucumber smoothie (still mostly gross)
Snack (8:45pm)
- apple
Bedtime (12:00am)
Water: 128oz
Tea: 56oz



PEACE OUT, BITCHES.
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment