23 April 2013

HUNGER GAMES (DAY 2)

Rolling around in my head ALL DAY LONG:
 

So... I'm still hungry.  Uncomfortably so.  Or at least I was until about 15 minutes ago when I finally started to eat lunch.  AMAZING what a little lettuce & vinegar will do for your mood.

FEAR NOT.  I have contacted my doctor, and we're gonna change up the dosage for tomorrow. Because I dislike being uncomfortably hungry.  And feeling like Lydia Bennet.

I am also excited for the rest of the week, when I don't have stuff going on at night and so can go home and eat my dinner at a normal time. Instead of at 9 o'clock at night.




Captain's Log, Stardate 2013.423
Wakeup: 6:00am (sleep: 6.5 hours)
Snack (11:00am)
- apple
Lunch (1:30pm)
- chicken, baked w/salt & pepper, cayanne powder
- iceberg lettuce w/lemon & apple cider vinegar
Snack (5:00pm)
- strawberries
Dinner (9:00pm)
- beef
- 1/3 a cucumber
Bedtime: 11:45pm
Water count: ~96oz
Tea count:  ~44oz

No comments:

Post a Comment