02 May 2013

(DAY 11)

YAY!  I went potty this morning.  And lost half a pound because of it.

Doctor had told me to take 750mg of magnesium, which I did.  Or rather, I though I did - but then I looked more carefully at the packaging to find that it was only 1000mg of the ingredient, and the actual magnesium mg was only 50. I TOOK SO MANY OF THOSE GROSS SPINACH PILLS LAST NIGHT.  I also drank two cups of Smooth Move tea.  The combination was very effective, and less crampy than I expected.

Hopefully pathways will remain clear. I feel much better already.



Captain's Log, stardate 2013.502
Wakeup: (6:30am, 6.25 hours of sleep)
Snack (11:00am)
- apple
Lunch (1:30am)
- chicken
- lettuce'n'vinegar
Snack (4:00pm)
- hard boiled egg white
1st Dinner (6:30pm)
- eggs
- cucumber smoothie
Snack (8:00pm)
- strawberries
2nd Dinner (9:30pm)*
- beef
- kale chips
Bedtime (2:00am)
Water: 116oz
Tea: 64oz


LIKE, WAY BETTER.  I FEEL WAY BETTER TODAY.
It's just been a good day :D



*2nd Dinner, you ask? That's not allowed!
I know.  BUT, tonight is JKPOP. And while I'm planning on leaving earlier than usual, and doing my best to not dance like a crazy person to every song, I know that I will end up burning WAY more calories than usual, and I think eating a bit extra is potentially the easiest way to defend against that. It would be really sad to go backwards, especially after stalling ALL WEEK, but such is my unflappable devotion to JKPOP.


2 comments:

  1. I like reading about your bowel mooooooovements! Or lack there-of!

    ReplyDelete