21 May 2013

(DAY 2.2)

Wow that loading day was effective. I'm glad I set myself up in my brain this morning for the possibility of the scale showing me a ridiculously high number, because it definitely did.  But that's okay!  Because it's all coming right back off again :D It makes sense - the reason you have to stick to the low-calorie diet for 2 days even after you stop taking the drops is because you gain weight incredibly quickly if you eat fats while having HCG in your system. I assume it's something about HCG making your long-term fat stores more accessible - and how that street probably runs both ways.

Also, most of the food I consumed on Sunday (and man, that was a lot of food) is still in my system - hence the smooth move tea this morning to help get things moving (apparently it was too much for even the magnesium to handle).

Anyway, I feel good and pretty pumped about this.  Making a new graph / starting fresh helped a lot - now I'm just focusing on the next three weeks instead of comparing them to the time that has gone past.

---

3:00pm - It's amazing how much better one can feel after a successful trip to the bathroom. I think the older I've gotten the more I've learned to appreciate bowel movements in general, but this whole journey has marked a significant increase in that appreciation.




Captain's Log, stardate 2013.5.21
Wakeup: (6:30am, 6 hours of sleep)
- chicken (11:15am)
- cucumber smoothie (6:45pm)
- cod (7:15pm)
- baked apple (8:30pm)
Bedtime (1:30am)
Water: 32+10oz
Tea: 16+16+32+20oz
(smooth move, green, market spice, sleepytime)

No comments:

Post a Comment