27 May 2013

(DAY 2.8)

So, in avoidance of writing my Capstone project, the dishes have finally been washed and the laundry has finally been folded.

Also, Aloe Vera FTW! My legs don't feel like desserts for the first time in weeks!  Also because I'm definitely starting to see quite a bit of loose skin, and I'd like to help that tighten up as much as I can. I'm hoping it will bounce back within 6 months or so, because it's not such an egregious amount of weight that there will be that much loose skin, and because I'm still under 30 I'm hoping my "youth" will help snap things back into place.

This weekend has mostly consisted of me wearing my ridiculous new heels and dancing around my apartment in new underwear. I'm not gonna lie, it's been relatively glorious.




Captain's Log, stardate 2013.5.27
Wakeup: (11:30am, 7.5 hours of sleep)
- eggs (2:45pm)
- veal (6:30pm)
- baked apple (7:45pm)
Bedtime (12:00am)
Water: 32+32oz
Tea: 16+16+16+32oz
(green, market spice, cinnamon apple, sleepytime )

No comments:

Post a Comment