11 May 2013

(DAY 20)

Saturday!  Start of my work weekend!  I am being positive, and so far it's working out well for me - I've gotten a fair bit of work done and I feel like I've got a good game plan for what I still need to accomplish.  :D

I also think the stress audio meditation thing I listened to yesterday did wonders.

Also also, Doctor has had me double my thyroid medication, and supposedly will have another med for me to take starting tomorrow or Monday.  I do appreciate that she really wants this to work for me.  ^__^




Captain's Log, stardate 2013.511
Wakeup: (9:30am, 8 hours of sleep)
- eggs (11:00am)
- lettuce'n'vinegar (1:30pm)
- strawberries (2:30pm)
- apple (4:45pm)
- chicken (6:30pm)
- kale chips (9:00pm)
Bedtime (1:00am)
Water: 96oz
Tea: 90oz

No comments:

Post a Comment