10 May 2013

(DAY 19)

Yes.  7 hours of sleep is the sweet spot.
At least for feeling good.

Apparently not for losing weight.

Doctor is having me test my thyroid again.

WHICH IS GOOD, because this whole not-being-able-to-eat-anything really sucks if you're not seeing continuous improvement.  Somebody left a bag of frosted animal crackers in the mail room, those inconsiderate bastards!  What are they trying to do to me.  DX

Yeah.  My mouth reeeeally wants fat of some kind.

I also think maybe I'm not losing weight because I'm way to stressed out.  I have meditation anti-stress things to listen to, and I'm going to pull them out again.


Captain's Log, stardate 2013.510
Wakeup: (6:30am, 7 hours of sleep)
- chicken (11:00am)
- apple (1:30pm)
- hard-boiled egg white (5:30pm)
- cucumber smoothie, beef (8:00pm)
- strawberries (10:30pm)
Bedtime (1:00am)
Water: 80oz
Tea: 72oz

No comments:

Post a Comment