12 May 2013

(DAY 21)

I don't know if yall have noticed - if you've been following these daily posts and my eating habits religiously - but I fucking LOVE tea these days.  It's not so much that I love "tea" per say, but rather that tea is warm. And with the lack of fat in my diet now, a taste sensation that I very much associate with warmth, anything that will substitute that sensation is being over-indulged.

I have, however, cut back on my consumption of market-spice, not because I love it any less (it's the one tea that I do truly love. love love love.), but rather because it's seems suspect to me in that it might contain other ingredients that I don't know about... the packaging isn't terribly forthcoming since it's locally produced.  In place of the 8 cups of market spice that I would drink each day if I could, I'm now trying to get in at least 2 cups of green tea (I like green with lemon and ginger, and also I found a green tea with kombucha (how?) and some pomegranate that's pretty ridiculously delicious.

Also, when I say "cup" I'm not talking about a specific measurement of 8 oz or whatever it is.  I'm talking about one "drink" which, and I know because I measured my mugs' capacities last night, is between 16-22oz.



Captain's Log, stardate 2013.512
Wakeup: (10:00am, 9 hours of sleep)
- beef (11:00am)
- hard boiled egg (5:30pm)
- lettuce'n'vinegar (5:30pm)
- apple (7:15pm)
- chicken (8:00pm)
- kale chips (10:00pm)
Bedtime (12:00am)
Water: 32+16oz
Tea: 90oz

No comments:

Post a Comment