04 May 2013

(DAY 13)

So I'm finally starting to miss normal food.  I'm not hungry at all, but I keep smelling other things (cheeseburgers) or looking at pictures of food (Kraft mac'n'cheese) and reeeeally wishing I could have some.  It's a really good thing I'm not hungry.

Other than that, I feel pretty awesome.  This week was emotionally draining, but I did finally sort out all the bodily stoppage issues that were making me feel unhappy physically.  I wish I had some awesome weight loss to counteract all of the negative stuff, but all that sorting-out meant I've been pretty plateaued all week.

BUT I did wake up this morning and have to measure my waistline because it looked fucking TINY. Partially me, partially uber-flattering T-shirt. But, that's definitely something.

---

Earlier today I was like, "I miss spicy food." :(  So I decided to put ALL THE CURRY & CAYENNE PEPPER in my house on my kale chips.
Satisfaction level: Mouth. On. Fire.

I'm re-naming them "fire chips" from this day forth.

Captain's Log, stardate 2013.504
Wakeup: (9:30am, 11 hours of sleep!)
Brunch (11:00pm)
- beef
- cucumber smoothie (so gross)
Snack (2:30pm)
- apple
Dinner (6:45pm)
- halibut
- kale chips
Snack (11:30pm)
- strawberries
Bedtime (12:30pm)
Water: 96 oz
Tea: 50oz

No comments:

Post a Comment