13 May 2013

(DAY 22)


Oh, today.  You kind of suck, but I will conquer you anyway!  Or survive, at least.

Food is fine. I feel fine.
Didn't lose much weight last night. Started my period.
Have a new mystery prescription to pick up at the pharmacy.
I think doubling my thyroid dosage was a good thing.

---

OH MAN THYROID DOUBLE BONUS!
Don't know if I'm all jazzed from being done with my midterm (doubt it), or because I took my second dose of thyroid medication (probably), but I have WAY more energy than I've had in a looooong time.

Also, I'm making stevia jello. Mmmmmmmm jello.
It's green, and flavored with lime soda water and vanilla and raspberry and lemon extract.
I put edible glitter in it to make it even better.

Also also, my mystery prescription is different kind of thyroid medication.  Let's see if I combust tomorrow.  Either way, I'm going to enjoy riding this energy high, turn my kpop up loud, and dance while I try and write a few more pages of my degree project.  ^__^


Captain's Log, stardate 2013.513
Wakeup: (6:00am, 6 hours of sleep)
- kale chips (11:00am)
- chicken (12:30pm)
- hard-coiled egg white (2:30pm)
- cod (5:15pm)
- lettuce'n'vinegar (5:30pm)
- apple (7:00pm)
Bedtime (12:00am)
Water: 32+16+32oz
Tea: 16+(14*6)+16oz




No comments:

Post a Comment