29 May 2013

(DAY 2.10)



Actually today has been fine, that's just been stuck in my head. I'm missing a lot of my DVDs that I need to collect from people before I leave, and that may be one of them.

Totally forgot to take my drops last night (HATE THAT), so have been spacing them out more evenly today hoping to forestall some kind of... deficiency or something.

Also have discovered a fabulous new way to eat white fish - I reheat it (I pre-cook 90% of my meat) in a bowl, then dump apple cider vinegar on it (like, 1/4-1/3 of a cup?), then mash it up so it looks a little like cat food, then heat it a bit more 'cause the vinegar was cold, then I eat it wish a spoon so that I get ALL THE VINEGAR. White fish has never been more to me than a vehicle for vinegar (and ketchup, once upon a time when I was very young yet and hadn't been introduced to malt vinegar) - and this is a delicious new way to make sure I get every last bit of that fish absolutely saturated.



Captain's Log, stardate 2013.5.29
Wakeup: (6:15am, 7.25 hours of sleep)
- veal (12:30pm)
- tilapia vinegar mash (6:15pm)
Bedtime (1:30am)
Water: 16+32+32oz
Tea: 16x6oz
(green, market spice, barley, apple cinnamon, market spice, peppermint)

No comments:

Post a Comment