24 May 2013

(DAY 2.5)

Didn't do so good on the getting lots of sleep. Got some sleep, but not as much as I was hoping for... I did get some actual school work done in lieu of sleep, though, so that's good.

Again, so far HCG mark 2 is going very well.  I'm kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop, but for right now I'm just pretty fucking pleased with things like my waistline. God damn do I love my waistline (pics from last night):

for which i was NOT appreciable sucking-in - even though it kind of looks like i am.
yeah, that's a picture of me with my shirt tucked into my tights.
i had been wearing a dress all day.
Only health issue I'm having today is my right eye decided to COMPLETELY TWERK OUT. Like, it's all red and hurty and uncontrollably leaking water all over my face. How delightful. And so I'm wearing my glasses today. I hate glasses.

No seriously, eye.  You need to stop leaking and freaking out about daylight.

---

Fucking pink eye is pink.  TT____TT
Or rather:  TT__*




Captain's Log, stardate 2013.5.24
Wakeup: (6:30am, 7 hours of sleep)
- chicken (2:30pm)
- beef (9:15pm)
- baked apple (9:45pm)
Bedtime (12:00am)
Water: 20+20+10oz
Tea: 16+16+16+16+16+20oz
(green, market spice, barley, barley, market spice, green)

No comments:

Post a Comment