07 May 2013

(DAY 16)

IT'S BEEN A BIG 2 DAYS.

1) Yay, I started losing weight again!  HCG totally works when I don't sabotage myself - imagine that!

2) HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS I ACCEPTED A JOB IN KOREA.  IN 2 MONTHS.  THAT'S SO SOON.  SO SO SOON.  Still waiting on the contract to be sent back to me with their signature on it, but it's like 95% confirmed at this point.  Like, even though I've been planning all this, really signing the contract and pressing "send" on the email was HUGE.  I'm REALLY MOVING TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY AND GIVING UP ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I KNOW. (Except the cat. Thank god for the cat.)





Captain's Log, stardate 2013.507
Wakeup: (6:30am, 7 hours of sleep)
Brunch (11:15am)
- chicken
- cucumber smoothie (2:00pm)
Snack (3:30pm)
- hard boiled egg
Dinner (6:30pm)
- beeeeef
- kale chips
Snack (8:45pm)
- apple
Bedtime (11:30pm)
Water: 64oz
Tea: 76oz

No comments:

Post a Comment