23 May 2013

(DAY 2.4)

Heyyyyy buddy.

How are you?  That's good, I'm good, too!

Things is going pretty well.  Energy is up, weight is coming off, and things are quickly moving forward in the major event deadlines in my life.

Got my temporary visa application number from the school this morning, so now I get to take a field trip to the Korean consulate early next week for my temporary visa application :D
Hellooooooooo South Korea!

(you're right, this gif doesn't really relate.
but lookit how pretty he is, doin' his little dance.)
--
The goal for tonight is SLEEPING - considering my record for the last 4 nights has been 5, 6, 5, 4 hours T_T


Captain's Log, stardate 2013.5.23
Wakeup: (6:30am, 4 hours of sleep)
- chicken (1:30pm)
- cod (8:15pm)
- baked apple (9:15pm)
Bedtime (11:30pm)
Water: 32+20oz
Tea: 16+16+16+16+16oz
(green, market spice x2, runa, market spice)

No comments:

Post a Comment