03 May 2013

(DAY 12)

Blargh it's Friday.

Scale went up half a pound. BUT I am not surprised, considering yesterday had a lot of weird things - extra food in preparation for dancing, then lots of dancing/cardio activity. Then lots of stress because I found out I  didn't get the job in Korea that I wanted. Then staying up too late looking at job ads to remind myself that there are tons of opportunities. Then not sleeping well because of stress/magnesium tummy making me go to the bathroom/too-much-caffeine.  In some respects, I think only half a pound is pretty lucky.



Captain's Log, stardate 2013.503
Wakeup: (6:30am, 4 hours of sleep)
Brunch (11:15pm)
- chicken
Snack (2:00pm)
- apple
Snack (4:30pm)
- hard-boiled egg white
Dinner 
- beef (7:00)
- lots of kale (8:30)
Bedtime (10:30pm)
Water: 96oz
Tea: 16oz

No comments:

Post a Comment